Are you working in a healthy working environment or work-related pressure is causing issues of burnout to you? Start thinking what to do next and how to improve the things for good? Otherwise, you will compromise upon optimum mental wellbeing and quality of life.
The most common cause of burnout is working for extra-long hours on a regular basis. Any person can experience burnout with or without struggling with any other mental health conditions.
It is however important to differentiate between the feelings of burnout and other mental health conditions like depression or anything else for proper diagnosis and treatment. Consult a mental health care specialist for complete diagnosis if you are struggling with any symptom of burnout or any other mental health difficulty.
Root Causes of Burnout include:
- Workload with no-extra time given
- Unsupportive work environment
- Looking after multiple responsibilities at a time
- Not considering required measures for self-care
- No credit given for any of the achievements
- Giving consent to multiple job roles without having required abilities
How to Recover from Burnout?
There are several useful measures available which wonderfully help to recover against burnout. Some of them are:
1. Mindfulness: Consider a mindfulness break, at least once, for a minimum 5-10 minutes during your working hours. It delivers good results.
2. Exercise: Physical activities prove excessively beneficial to successfully manage burnout.
3. Establish limits: Take a healthy break on weekends and spend family time.
4. Create a supporting network: Have good friends who understand you and provide necessary support when needed.
5. Try therapy: Consulting a therapist proves of great use. Right therapy at the right time helps to overcome difficult times.
6. Counseling: Contact a counselor to get some useful tips. This approach improves self-confidence.
7. Evaluate your options: Candidly talk to your mental care specialists regarding your approach towards life and goals.
8. Go for a relaxing activity: Participate in relaxing activities on a regular basis along with family & friends. Yoga and meditation are supposed to fetch good results.
Complete treatment of burnout is necessary. Early decision for required treatment, therapy and counseling helps to the large extent. A combination of doctor’s advice and self-care with positive changes in daily routine also work well. Solh Wellness is user-friendly and well-designed that allows you to improve your overall wellness in enjoyable, accessible ways. Reset your mental health with our tools for transformation.